Traffic Ticket Attorney Medford, Oregon
What you should know before you hire an attorney for a traffic ticket
I get a lot of calls for representation for traffic tickets in Medford, Oregon. There are a few things you should know before hiring or consulting with an attorney.
Some things to consider are:
- Were you wrongfully accused or unjustifiably cited? >>>> click here to read more
- Do you risk having your driver’s license suspended? >>>> click here to read more
- Are you willing to financially commit to an attorney fee while recognizing that there’s no guaranteed outcome. >>>> click here to read more
>>>Click here to read more FAQ<<<
When you’ve received a traffic ticket in Oregon, you have several options:
- You can plead guilty to the ticket, pay the fine and the conviction will go on your driving record.
- You can plead guilty to the ticket, ask the judge for a reduced fine and the conviction will still go on your driving record
- You can plead guilty to the ticket, pay the fine and complete traffic school. If you complete traffic school, the conviction does not go on your driving record. However you will have to contact the court to see if they offer traffic school for your citation.
- Your final option is to plead not guilty and contest the ticket. This is where you may find a lawyer to be helpful.
There are a few things that you need to keep in mind before you hire a lawyer. A lawyer can never make any promises about the outcome of the case and a lawyer fee is likely to be much higher than the actual fine for the ticket.
Sometimes people ask me if it’s worth fighting their ticket and my response is always … only they can make that decision.
If you have more questions before you decided to fight your ticket >>>> click here to read more